Police Check
For Employment

$ 53.90

Arrive Time: 70% of checks will come back in 2-4 business hours with the remaining 30% of checks may take longer than 10 business days.

Police Check
For Volunteer

$ 24.50

Arrive Time: 70% of checks will come back in 2-4 business hours with the remaining 30% of checks may take longer than 10 business days.

AFP Check
Australian Federal Police Check

$ 72.90

Arrival Time: 5 - 15 Business Days

$ 53.90

Arrive Time: 70% of checks will come back in 2-4 business hours with the remaining 30% of checks may take longer than 10 business days.

$ 24.50

Arrive Time: 70% of checks will come back in 2-4 business hours with the remaining 30% of checks may take longer than 10 business days.

$ 72.90

Arrival Time: 5 - 15 Business Days

Why should you use Rapid Screening?


Fast & Reliable

Do you need a police check done quickly? We deliver police checks straight to your inbox. Forget about waiting days to receive your certificate and piles of paperwork; Rapid Screening is 100% online and in 80% of results are sent within 1-2 hours* after you’ve completed your application.


Online Verification

Our easy to use platform, intuitive online application process means you can quickly lodge your police check request anywhere, anytime. We use trusted technology to verify your identity via DVS. You can also use your webcam in real-time and upload your ID’s and selfie photo.


Authentic

You can have confidence in us! We are a genuine national background check provider, within the state of Queensland (QLD). We’re 100% Accredited by the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) and the Australian Federal Police (AFP); meeting Australia’s high standard of data privacy

Do you need a police check done quickly? We deliver police checks straight to your inbox. Forget about waiting days to receive your certificate and piles of paperwork; Rapid Screening is 100% online and in 80% of results are sent within 1-2 hours* after you’ve completed your application.

Our easy to use platform, intuitive online application process means you can quickly lodge your police check request anywhere, anytime. We use trusted technology to verify your identity via DVS. You can also use your webcam in real-time and upload your ID’s and selfie photo.

You can have confidence in us! We are a genuine national background check provider, within the state of Queensland (QLD). We’re 100% Accredited by the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) and the Australian Federal Police (AFP); meeting Australia’s high standard of data privacy

For Individuals

Regardless of what you’re needing a police check for, Rapid Screening is here to help. We recognise that everyone has unique needs and circumstances, and work closely with you to make this process simple and hassle free for you. Get in touch with us today to get a nationally accredited police check certificate.

For Businesses

As an employer, you may need to run a police check on a few or many current and potential employees. Rapid Screening is highly experienced and efficient in criminal history checks for recruitment purposes, so let us help you. We can provide you with nationally recognised police check clearances for your business’ workforce quickly. Our online application portal accommodates small and large volumes of work. Most of the businesses that currently use our services are Organisations in industries such as; recruitment, logistics, supply chain, family day care, national disability insurance scheme (NDIS) and more.

Data Privacy

Rapid Screening prides itself on our high standard of data and privacy compliance. All of your personal and business data and information is transmitted and stored safely and securely using industry leading encryption technology.

Payment is quick and easy. We accept the following methods of payment:

  • Credit/debit card
  • Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Don’t wait! Get your police check today.

Rapid Screening an industry leading police check and criminal history provider. We are also accredited by the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) and the Australian Federal Police (AFP), so you can work confidently with us.

Get started now, it’s easy!

Why should you use Rapid Screening?

Rapid Screening is an online, hassle-free way to do your personal or business police checks.

  • Our processes are 100% online
  • Document Verification Service (DVS) technology for verifying ID’s
  • In most cases, we turn around your police and criminal history background checks in 1-2 hours*
  • We fully accredited by the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) and the Australian Federal Police (AFP)
  • We’re nationally recognised in all states and territories in Australia
  • We use industry leading technology to keep your personal information safe

Don’t wait! You could have your police check back shortly!